Training & Workshops
Security Q & A
Clients & Testimonials
Connect on Facebook
Connect on LinkedIn
Contact Dave Rodwell for Interviews
As a powerful speaker with extensive knowledge and years of experience in corporate security, investigations and policing, Dave Rodwell is frequently interviewed on his areas of expertise, such as:
- Corporate Security
- Crime prevention
- Police investigation procedures
Dave has been interviewed, by phone, by email, via Skype video, and more.
Story ideas for reporters on corporate and personal security
- What would you do if you are in an armed robbery situation?
- Business & vacation travel that is crime-free.
- Internal thefts – A major business problem.
- Crime prevention through Environmental design.
- Hostile work environments are more than sexual harassment.
- The growing problem of shoplifting.
- With a few strategies, you can reduce your chances to be a victim of crime.
- Holiday security. Those special times with unusual security concerns.
- Frauds - the many ways you can be hoodwinked out of your money.
- Are senior citizens being targeted for crime?
- Theft from vehicles. A common and costly crime.
- Rally against spousal assault.
- Will your business survive an emergency? Yes with good planning.
- How to protect your children when they are babysitting or being cared for by others.
- Safety measures while in an abusive relationship.
- Being stalked? Here are some prevention ideas.
To contact Dave Rodwell for an interview, phone 780-460-3028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask how your company can be featured here!